We are so excited to begin our 90th season! We just wanted to pass along a quick update to let you know tickets will be mailed soon, remind you to renew your membership (if you have already not done so) and a save-the-date for first concert, Sept. 17 — less than a month away!
Tickets will be mailed soon!
Tickets for the 2016-17 Season will be mailed on Monday, August 29. (We hold tickets until this date to include as many envelopes as possible in the bulk mail rate, helping to keep membership affordable.) Tickets are available for purchase online, by mail, or at the door. Tickets purchased less than two weeks prior to the first concert will be held at “Will call” in the lobby.
Chrysalis is coming soon!
Our first concert, Chrysalis Chamber Players, is less than a month away! Check back soon for our September e-notes including links to the program and performer biographies!
Mark your calendars!
- Chrysalis Chamber Players — Sat., Sept. 17, 2016
- Boston Brass Quintet — Sat., Oct. 29, 2016
- Chapter Six — Sat., Dec. 10, 2016
- Manhattan Piano Trio — Sat., March 4, 2017
- Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra — Sat., April 29, 2017 (date changed)